Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rock's Room

Actually, immediately before my son was born, I did get quite a few things accomplished. Take his nursery for example. To prep for Rock's arrival, I recovered lampshades... And made a bumper.
And a crib skirt.
I made a Boppy cover (on the bottom shelf pictured above).
I even made a little pillow for his swivel rocker...
And drilled the holes for new hardware on his dresser (being preggo they wouldn't let me do the painting so I gotta give the credit for that to my darling hubby).
And all that in a body swelling with the added weight of my sweet little parasite -- I mean -- son.Then the little punk (and I mean that in the best way) was born and my productivity has gone downhill quickly. This blog will chronicle my brave attempt to get it back!

No comments: