Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday Things I Love! (Gift from Christel)

One of my husband's best friend's is married to a fabulous gal named Christel. She is one of those people who gives thoughtful, completely personal and perfect gifts. They are always generous and ususally out of the blue. I wish I was more like her in this area.
Last week she sent us this postcard for a movie called FIX.** I just love it! The colors are perfect. Red is my favorite and yellow is Fix's favorite so it works with all our stuff. And I had a frame that I hadn't decided how to fill so this came at the perfect time! Thank you for thinking of us (again!) Christel!
I figured since I've been showing you all the artwork in our bathroom (see my last post), I might as well include a picture of this gem. My Grandma Carol died the year I was born so I never got a chance to appreciate her. But I've always loved this little cross-stitch she did for my parents. And I love that my mom let me have it for our home.
** - I can't say if I recommend the movie or not because we haven't seen it... yet.

No comments: